ECS is an official supporter of NatWest CricketForce and as such offer discounts to all participating clubs.
What is NatWest CricketForce?
A self help programme for ECB affiliated cricket clubs to help recruit more volunteers and to improve grounds and facilities. Evidence shows that the more you are prepared to help yourself, the more others are willing to help you.
How do I register my club?
In order to register your club for NatWest CricketForce you need to be a Main Administrator in your club's Play-Cricket site or hold the 'CricketForce' role (this can be assigned to you by the Main Administrator). If you don't know who the Play-Cricket administrators are for your club please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Once you are in a position to register please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.ecb.co.uk/natwestcricketforce
- Click on the link to register for NatWest CricketForce 2011
- Sign in to Play-Cricket and click to proceed
- Click on the link that reads XXXXX CC registration
- Fill in the required details in the form and continue to the Summary page and click 'Finish'
- If you get a 'Read Only' form it means you are not a Main Administrator nor do you have the 'CricketForce' role (see first paragraph)
More Volunteers, Better Facilities!
- Access to great discounts and special offers from the Official Supporters – cricket and non-cricket related businesses all providing exclusive offers to registered clubs
- Online resources to help you set up your event and to gain support from your local community and local businesses including a comprehensive Step by Step guide on how to organise your event. These can be found in the Vital Materials page
- 30 free NatWest CricketForce t-shirts
- A free NatWest CricketForce DVD
- Help from the ECB with your event through the designated helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A monthly newsletter emailed directly to you filled with latest news, tips, offers from Official Supporters, competitions and much more.
- Special one-off offers from organisations looking to help clubs out
- Clubs that have participated have reported the following improvements since being involved with NatWest CricketForce:
- Improved playing standards
- Motivated membership
- Increased membership
- Increased hire of facilities
- Improved opportunities for sponsorship
- More members staying at the club/bar for longer on match days, training sessions and social events
What are the benefits of NatWest CricketForce?
In what other ways have past participants benefited from NatWest CricketForce?
Is there any funding available?
There is no direct funding available from the ECB through NatWest CricketForce however there are many other funding options available, some or all of which may apply to you. Please click here for more information on funding and grant aid support available to clubs.
Does my club have to have its NatWest CricketForce event on the publicised dates?
No not at all. We set a date for the NatWest CricketForce weekend which we think is ideal for pre-season preparations and which also allows us to give the media some focus as we try to publicise the event. If your club wishes to choose another weekend that is absolutely fine whether it is the weekend before, the weekend after or six months later.
Do all clubs receive NatWest CricketForce t-shirts?
Yes, every club that registers for NatWest CricketForce 2011 will receive 30 free t-shirts, 15 large and 15 extra large. They cannot be exchanged for any other sizes.
Can I look at examples of clubs that have taken part in NatWest CricketForce in the past?
Yes you can. On this website we have a section full of Case Studies from Cricket Clubs that have participated in previous NatWest CricketForce events and made it a great success.
Are there any publicity materials available for clubs?
Each year we produce NatWest CricketForce posters and postcards for clubs to use to publicise their event in the local community. These posters and postcards are sent to your County Cricket Development Managers for distribution and we will inform all registered clubs when this happens so they can request them.
If you're unable to get hold of the hard copies from your County Board you can download them from this website in the Vital Materials section.
If you're not sure who your County Cricket Development Manager is please click here to find out.
Visit the CricketForce website: http://www.ecb.co.uk/development/natwest-cricketforce