Wireless Remote Control Cricket Console
Revolutionary "State-of-the-Art" LCD Remote Control Display
The ECS state-of-the-art cricket control console is packed with features including:
- LCD screen “mimics” the scoreface so it can be used anywhere, even from behind the scoreboard
- Radio Control as standard for operation from anywhere in the ground, without cables
- Fully automated scoring software requiring very few button presses means the ECS console is the most user friendly system on the market
- Battery or mains operation for complete flexibility. If batteries run low during match just plug console into mains
- A fully charged conosole can operate up to 8 hours on batteries
- Optional computer link-up for storage of statistics and control direct from PC
- Back light display for ease of use
Basic Cricket Scoreboard Control Software
ECS provide complete customised solutions for your Scoreboard and Display needs!
Total Cricket Scorer
Total Cricket Scorer© (TCS) is the world's leading cricket scoring software, but it is more than just an electronic cricket scorebook.
With just one click it:
- Updates all batsman and bowler statistics
- Provides live scores on the internet
- Controls ECS Electronic Scoreboards from a Lap Top PC
- Handles traditional scorecard and linear scoresheets
- Displays multiple graphs
- Updates external packages including Play-Cricket, Cricket Statz, CSfW and Fixtures PRO
All ECS Cricket Scoreboards are TCS Ready; this means all new ECS Cricket Consoles can connect to a laptop running Total Cricket Scorer. This enables all Clubs with the upgraded version of the Total Cricket Scorer to control and update their scoreboard from their laptop. The console connects to the laptop via a USB lead, thus enabling the operator to update the scoreboard by using the built-in modem in the ECS Cricket Console. For games not requiring TCS the console can be used separately to operate the scoreboard.
As more and more clubs are using TCS ECS have incorporated this function in to all new cricket consoles, thereby saving the club money on buying additional equipment.